Safer Bouncing With Leaf Springs - No springs to get caught in, no frame to hit. Thunder is the first soft-edged trampoline in the world to use Leaf Springs instead of coil springs to power your bounce. Thunder is the first soft-edge trampoline in the world to power your bounce with Leaf Springs instead of traditional coil springs.
- Soft Edges - There's no need for safety padding because Thunder's soft-edge has no accessible frame or springs to cover. A soft edge can reduce trampoline-related injury by up to 80%.
- What's a Leaf Spring? - Traditionally used in heavy truck suspension systems, Vuly's patented Leaf Springs provide the Thunder trampoline with a bounce far superior to that of traditional coil springs.
- The Bounciest Trampoline Around - Thanks to Thunder's Leaf Springs, bouncing high is almost effortless - very little of your bounce's energy is lost in the stretching or bending of springs, rods or bands.
- Good for Your Joints - Perfect up and down positioning of Thunder's Leaf Springs means a lateral bounce that won't twist or bend your leg muscles and joints like some springless trampolines do.
- Thousands of Bounces Strong - Our Leaf Springs are similar to those used in heavy haul trucks, so you can be sure that they're built to last.
- Huge 150kg Weight Rating - Thunder trampolines aren't just built for kids. With a huge 150kg weight rating, there's nothing stopping you from bouncing up a storm with your children.